<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7996155665865447286?origin\x3dhttp://yiwei-ch123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Well i went to the SL camp on 30may-1June. It was tiring and exciting the camp but the most important thing is we nid to learn something important. I learn the most important word is teamwork. Without teamwork, things are very difficult to do. Well.. not only teamwork is important but we must have a good leadership too... Ya erm... when the last day of the camp everyone went to the interview, it was scaring cos there are lots of SL interviewing with us. They told us that if we pass, they will call our hp next week which is 2june-9june. I hope that i can in cos i always want to becoming as a SL. So i hope my dreams came true..... I signing off bye!

I was styled at
12:33 AM